2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Most Viral Photos
- Photo By Ronald Martinez Sat, Dec 1, 2012 10:00 PM EST
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Bully Punished With Bad Clothing. Unusual Yes, But Cruel?
School bullying is a national crisis, but one woman thinks she found the solution—give the bully a taste of her own medicine.
- Target's New Affordable Wedding Gowns
Many mass retailers have jumped on the bridal bandwagon over the years, from J.Crew to Urban Outfitters to Costco. Now Target is the latest big-box store to offer wedding gowns, with dresses ranging from $99.99 to $129.99. So the next time you're picking up flip-flops, detergent, and cat litter you can also buy your wedding dress! Last-minute brides with shotgun weddings: yes, you can even buy them online.
- Brad Pitt Slams His Marriage to Jennifer Aniston
Yes, Brad and his mouth are at it again.
- What Really Happens on the Wedding Night
Real brides share their wedding night stories (and they’re not what you think).
- Tornado survivor finds her missing dog during TV interview
While Barbara Garcia was being interviewed by CBS News about the Oklahoma City tornado that destroyed her home and tore her dog from her arms, the dog was found alive nearby under the rubble.
- A Slam Dunk Summer Salad Your Guests Will Love
Combine two classics to make a delicious summer salad. This dish is best served immediately, while the bacon is still warm.
- 10 Tips for Weight Loss that Lasts
It's almost time to hit the beach, but you're still about 25 pounds away from your weight loss goal. Sure, it's a tall order. But if you follow these 10 steps, it won't feel like mission impossible, and you'll be more likely to keep the weight off.
- Man Tattoos Puppy, Faces Backlash
Animal advocates across the nation are criticizing the N.C. man after he posted a photo of his dog's ink on Facebook.