So many trends are arriving this spring for plus-sizes to choose from. The trend I am excited about is the bold and bright color trend of the season. No more pale pastels and neutrals for the curvy woman this year. Think in shades of tangerine, coral, hot pink, canary yellow, bold lavender, and bright cobalt for fashion inspiration. If you need an extra nudge check out some of spring's curvy fashions.
Two Hot Color Combinations for Spring
Even the bright trend lends itself to many different colors to choose from. However, two color combinations stand out as the colors to wear. Plus sizes will look dazzling this season in shades of coral and blue. The other hot color combination for curvy gals to try is pink and yellow. The best thing about these colors is that they are interchangeable so you can wear yellow and blue or pink and coral.
Hot Coral and Blue Fashions to Wear for Spring
I fell in love with this color combination when I saw a strapless coral top paired with cobalt blue jeans. It is hard to imagine the color combination working but go to a store and put the two colors together and you will see what I mean. If you like the sound of this combination already, check out these plus-sized lovelies:
- ING Plus Size Top, Sleeveless Beaded Banded Hem, $46.00 at Macy's
- Crepe Knit Pull-On Pant in Hibiscus, $48.00 at Avenue
- Siren Top With Belt, $62.00 at City Chic
- Woman Within 5-pocket stretch denim jeans with flare leg in Sweet coral, $34.99 - $39.99 at OneStopPlus.com
Bold Pink and Yellow Combinations for Curvy Gals
The sunny days of spring are right around the corner. Why not kick off the season with the sun-ripened bold of yellow mixed with the sweetness of pink? Still having a hard time picturing the two together? Think of the delicious combination strawberry and banana make. For those who are still not sure if bold yellows and pinks are right for them, check these selections out:
- Jessica London Top with Cross Front in Citron, $39.99 - $44.99 at OneStopPlus.com
- Soft Shirred Skirt in Fuschia, $48.00 at Avenue
- Belted Tunic Blouse, $54.00 at Avenue
- Acid Washed Straight Leg Jeans by Denim 24/7 in Pale Banana, $79.99 - $89.99 at Roaman's
These bold and bright color trends for plus-sizes are modern and flattering to the curvier figure. Which color combination do you like best? I for one am partial to coral and blue. However, some of the bold yellow and pink fashions I've spotted have piqued my fashion curiosity. If you can't decide, dabble with all four and remix them. You never know what you may end up loving.