POPSUGAR BeautySource: 10 Best Frizz Fighters Under $10
Frizz happens to pretty much all of us no matter our hair type, but luckily there are a whole slew of products on the market that are reasonably priced and work. We're rounding up our top picks from the drugstore shelves that keep curly, straight, damaged, and dry strands in check. Click through and kiss fuzzy strands goodbye.
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Original Formula ($10, originally $13) is a cult classic that smoothes out strands for a healthy, frizz-free style.
- Using a conditioner in the shower, like Clear Frizz Control Nourishing Daily Conditioner ($6), is a must to tame pouffy hair.
- The creamy Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Anti-Frizz Creme ($6) works to block out the moisture in humid air to prevent frizz from happening. Plus, the scent is divine.
- Tresemme FreshStart No-Frizz Creme For All Hair Types ($4, originally $6) was made to prolong your hairstyle. Spray it on your second-day hair to refresh and revive your look, while also smoothing away frizz and flyaways.
- Garnier Fructis Haircare Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment ($6) coats your hair with argan oil for a frizz-free mane. Try it as a treatment on wet hair, or as a smoothing product on dry hair.
More from POPSUGAR Beauty: 10 Best Mascaras Under $10
- Curly-haired girls know how important hydration is for their hair. Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Anti-Frizz Straightening Hair Creme ($6) helps hydrate and protect curly strands while also preventing frizz and flyaways.
- The travel-friendly Jonathan Product Weightless Smooth No-Frizz Hydrating Balm Mini ($8) is a frizz-fighting balm that hydrates hair, blocks it from humidity, and also protects from heat styling.
- L'Oreal Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum ($7) is made for even the most out of control strands. The keratin-infused formula tames, smooths, and protects for multiple days of frizz control.
- With Motions Naturally You Radiating Gloss ($3), not only do you get frizz protection, but a healthy dose of visible shine, too.
- This hair serum is a classic. Schwarzkopf's Citre Shine Miracle Anti-Frizz Serum ($7) adds a dose of glossiness to your hair, all while keeping your frizz in check.
10 Best Shampoos Under $10
10 Best Face Cleansing Wipes Under $10
10 Spring Pastel Shades Under $10