Source: 10 New SPF-Stocked Products to Get You Ready For Spring
Whether or not Mother Nature is showing it right now, warmer temps are right around the corner. And all that sun means one thing: it's time to go full force on your SPF. We've rounded up the need-to-know products to make sure you're protected all Spring, all Summer, and all year long. Just keep clicking for the details.
- Not only does Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture ($36) have SPF 30, but it also contains eight antioxidants to prevent premature signs of aging. It's a one-two punch.
- Lotions and sprays not your bag? Mineral Fusion SPF 30 Sun Defense ($25) is a brush-on powder that's virtually mess-free.
- Dr. Jart offers up a V7 Beauty Balm ($36) that smooths out skin while while shielding it from the sun's harsh rays. Protection can be beautiful.
- With Clarins Sunscreen Stick ($26), you get SPF 30 protection in a travel-friendly size. Plus, the swipe-on application ensures you'll be covered in a flash.
- Coola Sport's Sunscreen Spray in Citrus Mimosa ($32) has SPF 35 coverage and smells like a tasty beachside cocktail.
More from POPSUGAR Beauty: Tricks of the Trade That Will Make Your Life Easier
- Quit carrying around two bottles of sunscreen, and grab Armada Face and Body Shield ($49). Its SPF 60 protection is formulated for both your face and your body.
- BB cream with SPF 15 that matches your skin tone? Garnier Skin Renew Skin Perfecter ($13) truly is an all-in-one.
- Lips are an important part of your SPF regimen, and Miracle Skin Transformer Lip Treatment ($24) has it all. It's tinted, boosts volume, and contains SPF 20.
- White tea, maritime pine, and SPF 25 create a lush cocktail in Origins Age-Defense Moisturizer ($40).
- Whether you're in the city or at the beach, Supergoop Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen ($37) is a moisturizer with SPF 50 that will have you covered.
Sunscreens You Won't Mind Wearing Away From the Beach
6 Ways to Make Your Summer Beauty Last
10 Tanning Treatments That Bring the Beach to Your Bathroom