Never untag a picture again! Makeup guru and celeb photographer Davis Factor gives his camera-ready Dos & Don'ts.
1. "Do apply makeup in the lighting you'll be photographed in so it's not too heavy," says Factor. "For natural light, avoid sparkle. It accentuates fine lines and ages you."
2. "Do use a light-reflecting concealer to combat undereye shadows," he says. We like Simply Vera Vera Wang Illuminating Concealer ($19.50, kohls.com).
3. "Do use an anti-shine product to keep skin matte. Oily skin gets shinier thanks to the flash." Try Smashbox Anti-Shine ($27, smashbox.com).
See more: 11 Fall Hair and Makeup Looks You'll Love
Your Photo Essentials: * Factor's must: Great Primer. He recommends Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer ($36, ulta.com)
* Beauty Editor Addiction: YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking in No. 1 Deep Black ($30, yslbeautyus.com)
* Our Pick: A Real Red. Try NYC New York Color Ultra Moist Lipwear in Retro Red ($2, drugstore.com).
See more: 35 New Ways to Wear Your Jeans
To get more camera-ready Dos & Don'ts from Factor, turn to page 156 in our October issue (or download the digital issue right now!).
More from Glamour:
10 Wardrobe Essentials Every Woman Should Own
The Dos and Don'ts of Fall 2012 Fashion Trends
27 Hairstyles to Try This Month
10 Hot Date-Night Outfits (According to Guys)