Photo courtesy of Smith'sBy Beth Shapouri, Glamour magazine
How to get glowing skin may seem like one of the great mysteries of the universe, but it doesn't have to be. Not if you know these four tricks anyway. Here are the secrets:
1) Use my two-step process. See, the first thing you probably think of here is to use an illuminating face primer or pearly highlighter, which will work, sure. But my trick to making it look natural is to smear it on the areas you want to "glow" and then put a tinted moisturizer on top to mute it a bit. Worked for this reader.
See more: The Top 10 Ways to Wake Up Prettier
2) Exfoliate. Nothing dulls your skin like some sad dead skin cells lying around.
3) Smear a bit of a cream with a natural sheen like Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream or Rosebud Lip Salve on your cheekbones. This is a great option for daytime because there's no actual shimmer to get too sparkly on you in the sunlight.
Related: 21 Flirty Little Date Outfit Ideas
4) Use this homemade concoction to refresh your glow throughout the day.
5) Eat well. Anti-oxidants and omega-3 acids have been proven to increase skin radiance, so make sure to fill up on fish, chocolate and dark-colored produce.
So there you have it, five little things that'll help give your skin a glow. Have a tip of your own to share? If so, spill it!
More from Glamour: