There is only one thing that gets me more excited than finding a coveted Choo on sale in my size, and that's getting a "new" beauty product that is actually new. And I mean new as in never-seen-this-kind-of-thing-before new. It takes a lot for a beauty editor like me to get excited about yet another lip gloss, foundation, or curl cream. I've seen them all.
Related: 12 Beauty Breakthroughs You Must Try in 2012
But this season the beauty world is wowing and amazing me -- and these six spankin' new beauty products are the most incredible I've seen in a while:
1. It Cosmetics Brow Power Perfector 5-in-1 Powder Gel Pencil Duo, $48
From the makers of the Universal Brow Pencil that won our Total Beauty stamp of approval in our 2011 Beauty Awards, come four new colors that have an even better brow brush attached.
2. Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in Rose Fuchsia, $55 Did you know that fuchsia is not only one of the "it" colors of the season, but it's actually one of the few bright colors that are flattering on everyone? This striking pink will stop the boys -- and girls -- in their tracks.
3. Ciate Caviar Manicure Set, $25
What amazes me more than stunning nail art are inventions and tools that make stunning nail art easy. This adorable pearl finish requires just two coats of the base shade, then simply pouring the caviar pearls on top of the wet polish. It's just the icing on the pearlized cake that this polish is "5 Free," which means it's void of toxins like formaldehyde, toluene, and camphor.
Related: Editors' Picks: The Best BB Creams
4. EYEKO Skinny Brush Mascara, $19
This mascara has been a cult fave in London and now it's crossed the ocean to grace the U.S. with its extraordinary magical wand. With this skinny brush, you can put 10 coats on and not get a single clump. Plus, since it comes in a squeeze tube, you won't waste a drop.
5. Guinot Gel Douche Soleil Sun Care Shower Gel for Sun-kissed Skin, $30
OK, I admit I'm a sucker for all after-sun care products. Even after protecting myself thoroughly with sunscreen, my skin feels raw after all the chlorine, sand, and sunbathing. That's why I cannot wait for Guinot's new Gel Douche Soleil. It's formulated to dissolve sunscreen mineral residues and has jojoba oil to quench parched skin.
6. Wet n' Wild Juicy Lip Balm SPF 15 in Raspberry Framboise, $2.99
I admit ever since the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms came out last year (and snagged a Total Beauty Editors' Pick Rising Star Award), I've been a loyal follower. But this drugstore find actually gives Burt's Bees a run for its lip-tinting money -- especially since it's half the price!
Check out more new, amazing products here.
More from TotalBeauty.com:
7 Best Haircuts for Spring
8 High-end Hair Products Worth Every Penny
10 Hair Trends You'll Want to Try in 2012