By Kayleigh Donahue, REDBOOK
When we saw a recent image from a photo shoot of the 54-year-old actress and Dior spokeswoman, our first thought was, Damn. Our second thought: What can a normal human do to look remotely that good? Here, Sharon Stone reveals her best skincare and makeup tips.
Related: 34 Best Beauty Products
1. Sharon's skin-care essential: "When I was 12, my mom handed me a jar of moisturizer and said, 'Put this on morning and night, and you'll thank me.' I'm still thanking her. It makes my skin look plumper and more radiant."
2. In her bag: "Sunscreen-I don't set foot outside without slathering it on-a hairbrush, a ponytail holder, Mentos, and Purell. I'm always in airports!"
3. Red-carpet secret: "I put on all of my makeup, then get into a hot bath. The steam helps the makeup sink in and makes my skin look dewy."
Related: 17 5-Minute Marriage Makeovers
4. Nighttime go-to: "I'm really into red lips again. Whether it's a sheer gloss or a deep, vampy lipstick, I just love how elegant it is. Also, Dior makes this fantastic brow-filler pencil-it looks completely natural."
5. And what she's learned after 30-plus years as a stunner: "Well, these days I get up every day at 6 a.m. with my children-that's sure changed my approach to beauty! As I get older, I'm more secure. When I was younger, I was a lot less confident than I am now."
6. For Sharon's brand of glam, try: Cover Girl Wetslicks Gloss in Red Riot, $6.25; Dior Capture Totale One Essential serum, $120; Dior eyebrow pencil in Blonde, $29; Philosophy Here Comes the Sun SPF 40 for Face, $30.
More from REDBOOK: