S-T-R-E-T-C-H that style. Don't sit back and watch all your hair go flat or frizzy on Day 2! Try these tricks to keep a blowout going…and going…and going.
1. Wrap It Up: Before bed, twist hair into a loose bun on the top of your head and secure with bobby pins or a scrunchie to prevent kinks.
2. Sleep On It: Opt for silk or satin pillowcases; cotton ones can be hard on hair. In a pinch? Wrap a silk scarf around strands.
3. Stay Dry: Before showering, cover hair with a shower cap that's lined with terry cloth to keep out moisture and humidity.
4. Lather Less: If dry shampoo isn't already your BFF, it is now. Spritz onto hair between washes to soak up oil and add body.
Related: 6 Tips for a Better DIY Blowout »
5. Fake It: If you need to, rinse and re-blow just your bangs or the hair around your forehead. The whole blowout will feel fresh again.
6. Style and Go: On Day 3 (or even 4), when you feel like you need to wash your hair, try something fun, like a side braid or a high ponytail.