Wby Jane Larkworthy
When it comes to fragrances, I gravitate toward the classics. I'm betting the new Jour d'Hermès (far left, $149, usa.hermes.com) will soon join that canon. The company's perfumer, Jean-Claude Ellena, describes it as "a profusion of flowers," but he's keeping the exact recipe under wraps. (I detect orange blossom and gardenia.) The lovely bottle comes courtesy of Pierre Hardy, who has been designing the house's shoes and jewelry since 2001.
1) Manifesto by YSL Beauté ($102, yslbeautyus.com): This tangy lily of the valley and jasmine mix has a kick of fruit.
More from W: Brad and Angelina's Iconic W Photo Shoot
2) See by Chloé ($98, saks.com): A light floral with bergamot, apple blossom, and jasmine.
3) Green by Terveer ($185, barneys.com): Grassy and leafy with a surprising hint of fig.
See also: The Lazy Girl's Guide to a Slimmer Body
4) BS 03 Eau de Toilette by Lurk ($245, lurkmade.com): Sandalwood warms up this bergamot-and-lemon concoction.
5) Marni ($155, saks.com): Rose, pink peppercorn, and ginger create a bright, bubbly scent.
6) Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932 ($230, chanel.com): Named for the brand's first High Jewelry collection, this woodsy jasmine scent reminds me of the beach.
7) Something Blue by Oscar de la Renta ($115, oscardelarenta .com): A white-floral blend dominated by stephanotis and lily of the valley.
More from W:
Kim Kardashian's Shocking W Photo Shoot
The Shortest Celebrity Marriages
Top Beauty Discoveries of the Past 40 Years
Tom Cruise Tattooed and Shirtless in W Magazine