Startraksphoto; Courtesy PhotoIt's closing in on Thanksgiving, so, naturally, we're dreaming about warmer weather. And Lauren Conrad is fueling our Fahrenheit fantasies with this one-of-a-kind swimsuit she designed for O'Neill. The retro-looking two-piece (shown) is currently up for auction on charitybuzz.com, and today's the last day you can bid! O'Neill is celebrating its 60th anniversary-and founder Jack O'Neill's invention of the wetsuit!-with a collection of star-designed swimwear by the likes of Conrad, Jordana Brewster, and Leven Rambin, all to benefit charities of their choosing. Head over to charitybuzz.com now to browse all the suits and raise your virtual paddle for a cause!
Plus, see LC's Holiday Kohl's collection!
• See More of Lauren Conrad's Design for O'Neill Swimsuit Charity
• Star-Inspired Party Style
• Lauren Conrad's NYFW Ensembles
• Found It! Lauren's Kate Spade Dress
• Check Out Conrad's Book Tour Style