By Alyssa Kolsky Hertzig, Allure magazine
Lea Michele's big voice may have made her a star on Broadway and TV, but what really won us over was her gorgeous hair and flawless skin. The breakout star graces Allure's December cover and we asked her to reveal a few things that make her feel pretty:
See also: 31 New Holiday-Party Hair Ideas
1. Her favorite fragrance: "Aveda Body Chakra is the coolest thing ever. My scent is kind of musky
2. Her makeup must-have: "I always carry Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage with me."
3. Her quick-hair trick: "For every day, I'll shower, leave it wet, and slick it back in a ponytail. To go out, I let it get a little messy. No heat."
Related: The Top 21 Drugstore Beauty Bargains
4. Her skin secret: "I'm a big lover of Kate Somerville. I go to her for facials all the time in Los Angeles. And in New York, I'm a fan of [dermatologist] Pat Wexler. I used to have bad skin growing up, and she really helped me. I also love Chanel face wash."
More from Allure:
- Find the Best Haircut For Your Face Shape
- The 11 Hottest Haircuts Right Now
31 New Hair Ideas
- 10 Sexy (And Speedy) Makeup Looks
Photo Credit: Fairchild Archive