That dreadful winter dry air has been causing all sorts of problems with my body. From sinus issues to dry lips to dry skin, you name it, the winter dry air is more annoying than finding out you have no chocolate in the house. I've always suffered from what they have dubbed alligator skin and usually a lotion will subdue it for a small amount of time but the next morning, Aunt Ali revisited making my leg skin look older and withered. At last I have found the relief in the complimentary bottle of Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine Lotion. It works and not only that, my girls like it too.
Not a great before and after photo but it did work.
My youngest can't decide if she's a little girl or an animal so she spends a lot of time hopping around and scooting around on her knees. Her knees were very chapped and rough until I was able to convince her to try the cool bottle with pump. Without grumblings or typical four year old rebellion, she tried and I can see her applying it at various times. Her knees are softer and smoother now. I also have an eight year old who has periodic chapped hands due to lack of thoroughly drying them. You know children, they have two seconds from hand washing start to finish so drying them is out of the question. She's hyper sensitive to smells and I was reluctant to agree to let her try it. Much to my surprise, I have watched her return to put more on. Considering we have other brands around the house, it says something to me that she reaches for the Lubriderm.
Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea + Calming Lavender Jasmine Lotion wins as part of my daily beauty routine:
- I find that it has a bouquet of smells from the shea to the lavender to the jasmine. I do find the fragrance to be a bit strong at first but it fades quickly.
- The lotion is light and absorbs quickly which is a plus for me. I don't like greasy, clingy feeling lotions. I want a lotion that works and doesn't provide a temporary cover to my skin.
- The Lubriderm bottle is nice and professional which leaves me with the impression of calming as the lotion provides with the Jasmine and Lavender.
- The pump works nicely without clogging or inadvertently splattered clusters that squeak out like some other pumps do.
- A small amount is dispensed without having too much which is ideal for my children and myself.
- I also like that it contains shea butter and vitamin B5 and has been clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours.
Starting this month, Lubriderm Daily Moisture Shea & Calming Lavender Jasmine Lotion will be available at food, drug and mass merchandisers at the great suggested price of $7.99 per 16 fl. oz. bottle.