With summer peaking its lovely head around the corner, it's time to shed those layers and update your beauty routine. Store heavy foundations, flat irons, and thick moisturizers in exchange for our five most delicious summer beauty buys. By The Ray and The Ro.
1. Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Bronzing Veil ($45) - Fake a sun-kissed glow with Kevyn Aucoin's popular powder. A combination of crystal pigments in bronze, gold, and silver, this bronzer leaves us naturally radiant.
2. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil ($24) - This jack-of-all-trades bottle combines of vitamin E and other essential oils to repair and nourish the whole body. It tames frizzy ends, moisturizes skin, and fixes chapped lips.
3. Chanel Le Verins in Holiday ($26) - Chanel does it again. This beautiful, vivid red-orange will perk up any mani-pedi.
4. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer ($42) - Come summer, we love to swap out our heavy foundations for tinted-moisturizers. NARS' popular formula offers natural looking coverage with healthy SPF 30+.
5. Clarins Eau des Jardins Uplifting Shower Gel ($32) - This lovely blend of orange zest, grapefruit, and wild rose petals creates a luxurious summer scent. This season, replace traditional perfumes with delicious smelling body wash.
The Most Iconic Movie Dresses of All Time
The Top 10 Skincare Myths - Debunked
10 Tips To Climb To The Top of Your Career
For more of Maire Claire's favorite beauty products, visit us on Pinterest!