I feel you. I don't want Summer to end, either. But, alas, it's over, so it's high time we face our fears and embrace Fall! What's not to love about Autumn? Comforting soups, braised meats, fruit-heavy pies - it's a wildly delicious time of year. To ensure that we embrace Fall, I've rounded up my favorite seasonal recipes.
- Baked Potato Soup - Bacon? Check. Potatoes? Of course. Cheese? Duh. This baked potato soup combines extremely comforting ingredients and turns them into a filling and scrumptious soup.
Butternut Squash, Pomegranate, and Walnut Salad -
Just because Summer is over doesn't mean you have to stop eating healthy and delicious salads. This butternut squash, pomegranate, and walnut salad is hearty enough to be a vegetarian meal.
- Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens - Rosh Hashanah may have ended last night, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a dish inspired by the new year. These honey-glazed Cornish hens are succulent and finger-licking good.
- Ruby Chai Appletini - The appletini goes glam in this recipe that utilizes natural apple cider, agave nectar, and tea-infused vodka.
- Bubbly Pear Cupcakes - Next time you have a surplus of pears, be like YumSugar and make these Champagne pear cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
- Roasted Tomato Soup - Chances are you still have plenty of ripe tomatoes on hand. So why not roast them, puree them, and make a velvety flavorful soup?
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies - If there is only one recipe you decide to make, let it be this one. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Enough said.
- Grape Goat Cheese Crostini - With this recipe, you can transform a humble baguette into a sophisticated appetizer in mere minutes.
- Moussaka - Make the most of your dwindling eggplant supply and create this crowd-pleasing one pan moussaka.
- Pouding Chomeur - Looking for an innovative apple dessert recipe? How about pouding chomeur? A traditional after dinner treat from Quebec that combines apples with a moist sticky cake.
10 Awesome Meatball Recipes
The World's Easiest and Most Delicious Brownies. Ever.
Spicy Tomato and Blue Cheese Soup