Save & print this recipe on FOOD52.
1 6oz can tomato juice
2 limes, juiced
1/4 tsp. celery salt
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 -1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
2 12oz bottles of beer
1. Prepare the glasses: rub the rims of 4 tall glasses with the lime wedges then coat the rims with salt.
2. In a bowl, combine tomato juice, lime juice, celery salt, Worcestershire and Tabasco and mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste.
3. Add a handful of ice to each of the prepared glasses. Divide the tomato juice mixture between them. Top the glasses with half a bottle of beer each. Garnish with a lime wedge. less
• See more of our taco recipes for a Cinco de Mayo feast.
• Try Not Exactly Grandma's Migas for a Mexican brunch.
• Got a question in the kitchen? The Food52 Hotline is here to help!