I swear* the following things did not happen when I made these homemade 2-ingredient fudgsicles the first time:
1. I did not rush these out of the freezer because I was way to eager to eat them up.
2. I was not secretly thrilled when I couldn't get a good picture and knew I'd have to make another batch immediately.
3. My husband and I didn't split the entire batch.
4. My husband didn't use a straw to suck up the melted fudge-juice.
5. We didn't repeat 1-4 again last night.
* fingers and toes crossed*
8 Dixie Cup 8 popsicle sticks (or 4 straws cut in half) 1 1/2 c. milk (any kind will do)
1/2 c. Nutella Whisk together the milk and Nutella until mixed uniformly. Pour into Dixie cups or popsicle molds. Chill in the freezer for 2 hours. Insert popsicle sticks and continue to freeze overnight. Adapted from: Daily Waffle
For more recipes (including wine pops, watermelon mojito pops and more!) check out LOVE U MADLY 's Blog!