By Frank P. Melodia, REDBOOK
These main-course salads deliver flavor, protein and crunch with minimal stove-to-body contact. And each one has variations, so your summer dinners can be exponentially more delicious.
Related: Cellulite Solutions That Actually Work
1. Antipasto Pasta Salad: Sweet and tender sun-dried tomatoes, crisp veggies and salty proscuitto compliment each other perfectly in this classic recipe for an antipasto-inspired pasta salad. Get the recipe!
Related: How to Beat Bloat Fast!
2. Bistro Chicken Salad: Quick grilled chicken tops off this healthy salad of fresh summer veggies. Get the recipe!
Related: 6 Dream Salad Dressing Recipes
3. Tropical Shrimp Salad: This fresh, sweet salad is full of summer's juiciest fruits, then topped with light grilled shrimp and a dollop of tangy goat cheese. Get the recipe!
More from REDBOOK:
Could You Go a Week Without Yelling?
Have the Hottest Sex of Your Life…with Your Husband
- 6 Shocking Reasons Why Men Stray
- 101 Date Night Ideas
- Get More on Love, Family & Fashion - Subscribe to REDBOOK & Save Up to 84%!
Connect with REDBOOK:
- Become our Fan on Facebook
- Sign Up for REDBOOK's Free Weekly Newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Enter to Win FREE Daily Prizes
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.