POPSUGAR FoodSource: 5 Artichoke Recipes We Heart For Spring
From simple steamed 'chokes to elaborate artichoke spinach-stuffed mushrooms, these recipes feature a thorny thistle that we sure do love. If you heart artichokes, too, keep reading for five ways to serve it up this Spring.
- Mushrooms Stuffed With Artichoke and Spinach Dip: Sometimes artichoke and spinach dip can look oh so unappealing on the table, but that's not the case with these dainty stuffed artichokes.
- Artichokes With Lemon-Pepper Butter: Steamed artichokes with lemon-pepper butter: the bright citrus butter and peak-of-the-season produce make this a happy flavor marriage, indeed.
- Warm Artichoke Salad: While the weather is still a tad bit cool, warm up to a wilted artichoke, parmesan, and spinach salad for dinner.
- Italian-Style Artichokes: Some prefer a more acidic treatment to steamed artichokes. This one features a simple olive oil and red wine vinegar dressing.
- Marinated Artichokes: Make your own batch of marinated artichokes seasoned with thyme, oregano, lemon, and red pepper flakes. Then rather than buying store-bought marinated artichokes, you can reach for this jar when making artichoke dips or quick salads.