POPSUGAR FoodSource: 5 Fast and Easy Dinners For Spring
What better way to celebrate Spring than with a week full of meals packed with the season's best foods? Thanks to the warmer weather, chances are you'll be spending more time outdoors and less time inside cooking. That's why we've rounded up five meals that are super fast and easy so you can enjoy the sunny skies now that they're here.
- Spring Pizza: Asparagus and pea shoots top this delicious goat cheese and egg pizza that just screams Spring.
- Warm Artichoke and Mushroom Salad: For a light, healthy meal that is also packed with unique flavor, try a warm artichoke and mushroom salad.
- Lamb Lollipops: Lamb, a Spring meat, can be enjoyed when you cook these incredibly fresh lamb chops with mint-pistachio pesto. The lamb chops practically cook themselves, so this seemingly-complicated recipe is actually deceivingly simple.
- Asparagus Soup: Soup in the Spring? This asparagus soup is so easy and packed with the bright flavors of the season that you won't even think twice about it.
- Leek and Cheddar Mac and Cheese: Bring the sweet, earthy flavor of leeks, which are harvested in early Spring, to the table in a cheddar macaroni and cheese.