YumSugarSource: 5 Fast and Easy Italian Dinners
If brisk Fall nights have you craving comfort food and a home-cooked meal, consider preparing one of these five Italian dishes. Using fresh, traditional ingredients loaded with flavor, these dishes prove that simple doesn't have to be boring. From garlicky pasta to creamy risotto, this dinner Italiano is certain to impress guests and can be prepared in a matter of minutes!
- Spaghetti Aglio, Olio, e Peperoncino: Don't let the name of this Italian pasta dish scare you. Translated, it means spaghetti with garlic, oil, and chili pepper flakes. It's a simple yet flavor-packed recipe.
- Pepperoni and Broccoli Rabe Pizza: A slightly updated version of pepperoni pizza, this pepperoni and broccoli pizza combines bitter greens, spicy pepperoni, and salty cheese in perfect harmony.
- Three-Ingredient Tomato Sauce: Marcella Hazan's iconic three-ingredient tomato sauce combines tomatoes, butter, and a yellow onion. Thanks to the simple prep, it will become a staple sauce in your household.
- Ramp Risotto: If you're craving a creamy dish, get your garlicky fix with ramp risotto. If ramps aren't available, try substituting green onions or leeks. Add some Italian sausage for more protein.
- Garlicky Arugula Pasta: Loaded with flavor, garlicky arugula pasta is a rustic recipe that delivers. This pasta is salty, spicy, and garlicky but only takes 10 minutes to make!
30-Minute Dinner: Easy, Oven-Baked Eggplant Parmesan
Prepare Portable Antipasti For a Crowd
Eat Your Way Through Italy
Follow YumSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of YumSugar on Facebook