YumSugarSource: 5 No-Cook Meals You'll Have Time to Make This Week (We Promise!)
When it comes to weeknight cooking, Summer days are both bad and good things. On the one hand, with longer, warmer days, it's easier to be out and about than behind the stove in a kitchen. On the other hand, balmier evenings call for fast, superlight, no-cook meals that come together in a heartbeat. Keep reading to see five of our favorites right now.
- Vegetarian Taco Salad: No stove is required to brown beef in this meatless taco salad. Rather, it's chock-full of different textures and flavors, from crunchy jicama to salty queso fresco.
- Roast Beef Sandwiches: These aren't just any roast beef sandwiches: we love the tangy combination of chive spread, ripe tomatoes, beef, and sourdough bread.
- Smoked Salmon Salad: Get both your greens and your protein from a mixed greens salad with cold-smoked salmon.
- Pita Bread With Mint and Feta: In a serious time crunch? A pita filled with Mediterranean flavors will do the trick for a light meal.
- Roast Beef Summer Rolls: Contrary to what you may believe, Spring rolls are a cinch to make at home. Here, deli roast beef and a coleslaw mix make the brief prep time even shorter.
Fast, Easy, and Loaded With Veggies: 5 Meals For Your Week
Off the Bookshelf: Arthur Potts Dawson's Savory Fruit Salad
Chilled Summer Starters: Raw Avocado and Corn Soup
Follow YumSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of YumSugar on Facebook