YumSugarSource: 5 Sweet Peppermint Recipes For the Holidays!
The holidays and peppermint go together perfectly, don't they? You can find the red- and white-striped candy everywhere this time of year - all over grocery stores, on Christmas trees, and even swimming in mugs of hot chocolate. We've rounded up five of our favorite peppermint recipes. Each one of these sweet treats gives you the refreshing, peppery burst of peppermint flavor.
- Candy Cane Cocktail: Peppermint schnapps and white chocolate liqueur give this candy cane cocktail a refreshingly sweet kick!
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies: These chocolate peppermint cookies may take a little bit of time to prepare, but they're addictive and decadent.
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sundaes: Make your own peppermint ice cream sundaes to celebrate this year. A sundae bar is always a fun addition to any holiday party!
- Homemade Peppermint Bark: Make this holiday classic at home this year! Homemade peppermint bark is a fantastic edible gift, if you can handle giving it away and not eating it all yourself!
- Peppermint Patties:Impress your friends by re-creating this store-bought favorite at home! Homemade peppermint patties are not only delicious, but simple to make. Be sure to check out the video on how to make them!
Peppermint: Love It of Hate It?
Do You Know Your Holiday Sweets?
5 Natural Scents to Energize You
Follow YumSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of YumSugar on Facebook