By Stepfanie Romine, co-author of "The SparkPeople Cookbook: Love Your Food, Lose the Weight"
Looking for a new way to use protein powder? We've got you covered!
1. Muffins: Try my High-Protein, Low-Sugar Blueberry Muffins! These muffins have 10 grams of protein--and less than a teaspoon of sugar and oil--in each one. Sweet, moist, and delicious, pack one of these tasty treats in your gym bag for a post-workout snack!
2. Pancakes: This sweet breakfast just got a bit healthier, thanks to these protein pancake recipes!
3. Pudding: From scratch or from a mix, pudding and protein powder are a perfect pair!
4. Smoothies: Give yours staying power with one of these recipes.
5. Cakes: Swap up to half the flour in your cake recipe with protein powder. Add an additional 1/2 cup water. Portion control your sweets by making cupcakes!
6. Protein Fudge: Enough said!
What's your favorite way to use protein powder?
Protein Powder Dough Balls
How to Meet Your Protein Needs without Meat
The Science Behind Soy
SparkRecipes.com editor Stepfanie Romine is a certified yoga teacher and co-author of "The SparkPeople Cookbook: Love Your Food, Lose the Weight." A vegetarian and runner, she has lived and cooked on three continents.