I'm absolutely obsessed with my nieces and nephews. They are the cutest, most loving, fun kids and I am constantly in awe of their sense of humor, brilliance, and our mutual appreciation for all things sugary. I used them as an excuse to make these s'more cone treats repeatedly throughout the past weekend. And then, of course, I had to have one - just to make sure they were safe for them to eat. Each time. It's good to be an aunt. (Read more on LOVE U MADLY!)
Recipe Source: Come Together Kids
* Sugar Cones
* Peanut Butter (optional)
* Mini Marshmallows
* Chocolate Chips
* Bananas, chopped (optional)
* Aluminum Foil (to wrap them in if grilling)
1. Spread peanut butter on the inside of the cone, then put in the bananas, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
2. Wrap the whole cone in aluminum foil, then put on grill for minutes or so, turning every so often. If you aren't grilling, just place cone on a napkin or upright in a mug for 30-45 seconds in the microwave.
3. Unwrap your cone, check to see that everything's ooey, gooey, and melted… then dig in and enjoy!