Baby Corn Fritters Recipe
- 500 g Baby Corn, long sliced
- 1 cup Gram Flour (besan)
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour (maida)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- Salt, as per taste
- Oil, for frying
- Take a bowl and mix maida, besan and chilli powder, baking soda and salt in it.
- Now, slowly add water to it and mix well, so that no lumps are formed.
- Keep stirring it and make sure that a thick and smooth paste is formed.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Now, dip baby corn pieces in the paste and fry them on low-medium flame.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.