No kidding! (And no peeling!) It's all about the red potatoes; their waxy texture keeps the spuds intact as you mix everything together in this recipe.
• 3 pound(s) unpeeled red potatoes
• 3/4 cup(s) chopped white onion
• 3/4 cup(s) chopped red pepper
• 3/4 cup(s) chopped celery
• 1/2 cup (s) finely chopped dill pickles
• 3 chopped, hard-boiled large eggs
• 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
• 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
• Freshly ground pepper
Plus: 11 our of favorite potato salad recipes »
1. In a large pot, cover red potatoes with salted cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until they're easily pierced with a skewer, about 40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine white onion, red pepper, celery, dill pickles, and hard-boiled eggs in a large bowl.
3. Drain potatoes and cut into half-inch pieces while still warm. Transfer to the bowl and sprinkle with dill pickle juice and cider vinegar. Toss salad gently with mayonnaise. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Chill before serving.
See more from CountryLiving.com:
Our Ultimate Guide to Kitchen Decorating »
97 Grilling Recipes for an Epic Summer Cookout »
Easy 5-Ingredient Recipes »
25 Sensational Grilling Side Dishes »
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.