Roasted Salmon with Kale and Cabbage
1 bunch Tuscan kale, tough stems removed, leaves thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
1/2 head Savoy cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (4 cups)
6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
Coarse salt and pepper
4 skinless salmon fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons juice
1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss kale and cabbage with 2 tablespoons oil and spread in an even layer; season with salt and pepper and bake 6 minutes. Stir. Season salmon and add to baking sheet. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together lemon zest and juice, dill, mustard, and remaining 1/4 cup oil. Season. Drizzle salmon and vegetables with dressing before serving.
Spicy Pork with Parsnips and Sweet Potatoes
1 large sweet potato, peeled, halved, and sliced 1/2 inch thick
3 large parsnips, peeled, halved, and cut into 2-inch pieces
1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 pork tenderloin (about 12 ounces), excess fat and silver skin removed
1 bunch watercress, trimmed
Lime wedges, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potato, parsnips, and ginger with oil and spread in an even layer. Mix together brown sugar and cayenne and rub all over pork; add to sheet. Season pork and vegetables with salt and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145 degrees, 20 to 22 minutes. Let pork rest 10 minutes before serving.
2. Toss vegetables with watercress, drizzle with olive oil, and season. Thinly slice pork and serve with any accumulated juices from sheet, the salad, and lime wedges.
Chicken with Provencal Vegetables
1 large zucchini (10 ounces), sliced 1/8 inch thick on the diagonal
2 small tomatoes (6 ounces each), sliced 1/2 inch thick
1 large onion (10 ounces), sliced 1/8 inch thick
1/4 cup olive oil, divided
1 pound small potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
3 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast halves (2 1/2 pounds total), ribs removed
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss zucchini, tomatoes, and onion with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and spread over half of sheet. Toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, and season. Spread over second half of pan. Roast until potatoes are beginning to brown, 25 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and flip vegetables. Add chicken to center of pan, brush skin with pan juices, and season. Roast until chicken is cooked through and skin is golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes more. Let chicken rest 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
More from Everyday Food:
35 Beyond Delicious No-Bake Dessert Recipes
36 Dinners You Can Make in Just 15 Minutes!
24 Easy, Fun Halloween Treats You've Never Thought Of
No-Mess One-Bowl Desserts: 12 Recipes for Lazy Bakers
With dinner all in one tray, your skillet is free for dessert!