An appetizing appetizer.Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus is a very flavorful appetizer or side dish. It's elegant, delicious, and easy to prepare! I love serving a tray full of these vitamin-packed treats to my guests because they're so popular, and I know they'll disappear in a matter of seconds. Perfect for a late-night dinner, a dainty brunch, or a garden party, these fuss-free apps will be the talk of your soiree.
1 tablespoon olive oil
16 asparagus spears, rinsed
16 prosciutto slices
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Wrap each prosciutto slice around each asparagus spear. Carefully place them on lined baking sheet.
3. With a pastry brush, brush wrapped asparagus with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove baking sheet and carefully shake back and forth to roll the asparagus over. Return sheet to oven and bake for 5 more minutes until asparagus are tender. Serve immediately.
- By Ericka Sanchez