Source: Cook Up These 10 Harry Potter Recipes
The release of the final Harry Potter movie has Potter fans reminiscing about the beloved series - from its most romantic moments to its most memorable quotes. Celebrate the best Harry Potter foods by whipping up a batch of these themed treats to enjoy while you watch the flick.
- Acid Pops - Use super-sour lollipops and roll them in Pop Rocks for a super effect! Use honey to make the Pop Rocks stick if necessary.
- Quidditch Players Pie - Quidditch players need a hearty meal to get them ready for the match. As Fleur Delacour says, this "zis 'eavy 'ogwarts food."
- Licorice Wands - Be sure to stock up on your ride back to Hogwarts!
- Pumpkin Juice - Just like the students drink on the Hogwarts Express.
- Mrs. Weasley's Rock Cakes - These should be crumbly in texture and are perfect for serving with tea. Just don't bake them too long or they'll turn out like Hagrid's rock cakes.
- Ton-Tongue Toffees - Your tongue might not grow four feet long, but the toffees are going to taste delicious.
- Pumpkin Pasties - Just like the ones available on Hogwarts Express and at Honeydukes.
- Butterbeer - Hot or cold, butterbeer always hits the right spot.
- Jelly Slugs - These slugs will turn out even if you don't have a fancy slug-shaped pan.
- Cauldron Cakes - These delicious spice cakes are like the ones sold on Hogwarts Express.
Get Lost in the Harry Potter Corn Maze
Geeky Cookbooks For Getting Your Nom On
Follow YumSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of YumSugar on Facebook