This corn salad comes together in just three minutes, no cooking required.
• 3 cup(s) (about 3 large ears) fresh corn kernels
• 6 radishes, thinly sliced
• 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and ribs removed, finely chopped
• 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
• 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
Plus: 30 more recipes for tempting sandwiches, salads, and more »
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt to taste.
2. The salad can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
See more from CountryLiving.com:
Our Ultimate Guide to Kitchen Decorating »
97 Grilling Recipes for an Epic Summer Cookout »
64 Delicious Vegetarian Recipes »
25 Sensational Grilling Side Dishes »
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.