It's hot out there! Maybe you're looking for a quick and easy snack to cool down with that isn't full of sugar. Have you tried frozen bananas? They are so creamy and delicious and taste like ice cream! Especially when you add some flair to them! Keep reading to see how to make them! It's so easy…Ingredients:
- Chocolate chips (I use non-dairy ones)
- Toppings (coconut is pictured here but you could use crunched up candy, nuts, swirls of peanut butter, chopped up dried fruit - the options are limitless!)
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt the chocolate.
3. Cut up the bananas into bite-sized pieces.
4. Using a fork or spoon, dip the banana pieces in the melted chocolate until they are coated.
5. Place them onto the baking sheet, sprinkle with your favorite topping, and freeze!- By Becka Robinson
For 30+ of the most PEACEFUL baby names, visit Disney Baby!
|Disney Baby | DisneyBaby.com||
MORE ON DISNEY BABY
50 baby names inspired by flowers
24 patriotic baby names
40+ baby names from Dad's favorite movies, music, and comics!