Forget hectic trips to the supermarket. You can make these Garlicky Sweet-Potato Fries with ingredients you likely already have at home.
Sweet Potato Fries:
• 2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
• 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
• 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
• 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
• Sea salt
• clove(s) freshly ground pepper
Plus: 43 Easy 5-Ingredient Recipes »
Creamy Scallion Dip:
• 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
• 3 tablespoon(s) sliced scallions
• 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
• 1 peach, peeled and mashed
• 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
• 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
• 2 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
• 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
Plus: 49 Kid-Friendly Family Meals »
1. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, parsley, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper until evenly coated. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Heat grill to medium. Grill sweet potatoes until tender, turning once, 7 to 8 minutes per side. Serve hot or at room temperature, with dipping sauces if desired.
3. To make Creamy Scallion Dip: Combine ingredients in bowl and serve.
4. To make Ginger-Peach Ketchup: Simmer peach, ketchup, lemon juice, ginger, and soy sauce for about 10 minutes. Serve.
See more from CountryLiving.com:
Our Ultimate Guide to Kitchen Decorating »
97 Grilling Recipes for an Epic Summer Cookout »
Easy 5-Ingredient Recipes »
25 Sensational Grilling Side Dishes »
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.