THE ZEN BREAKFAST: CHAMOMILE GINGER LEMON RAW ENERGY BARS
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 1/4 cup dates or dried apricots
- 2 tbsp whole flaxseed
- 1 tbsp dried chamomile
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place nuts, dried fruit, and flaxseeds into a food processor and blend until chopped up and combined. Add in rest of ingredients until thoroughly fused.
- Form into whatever shapes that you prefer.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator. Should last for a few weeks, but I honestly don't see how they would not all be devoured by then…
THE ZEN LUNCH: ROASTED BUDDHA BOWL
THE ZEN SNACK: RELAXING GREEN TEA AND MANGO SANDWICH BITES
THE ZEN SOUP: ROASTED GARLIC, MISO AND GREENS SOUP
THE ZEN DINNER: KELP NOODLES IN PEANUT MISO SAUCE
THE ZEN DESSERT: CALMING GREEN JUICE SORBET
Enjoy more vegan, dairy-free, meatless summer recipes by One Green Planet on Yahoo! below:1. 6 Easy Breezy Meatless Summer Salads
2. 25 Cool Summer Vegan Dessert Recipes. Hell Yeah!
3. 8 Amazing Ways to Use Coconuts This Summer (With Recipes!)
4. 15 UNBELIEVABLE Raw (No-Bake) Dessert Recipes for Summer
5. 5 Amazing Ways to Eat Zucchini (with Recipes)
6. 5 Cool Meatless Summer Meal Ideas