YumSugarSource: Holiday Cocktails to Last You Through the Season!
The holidays are a time to celebrate, and what better way to make merry than with a festive cocktail in hand? Whether you're busy whipping up edible gifts, exhausted from last-minute shopping, or hosting your own amazing holiday party, here are several wonderful wintry cocktails to help you get into the spirit.
- Ginger, Mint, and Pomegranate Vodka Cocktail: The combination of flavors in a ginger, mint, and pomegranate vodka cocktail makes for a seasonally appropriate libation. And the bubbles make it all the more celebratory.
- Mulled Manhattan: A mulled Manhattan is a great cold alternative to mulled wine. It's got the same spiced flavors plus a kick of bourbon!
- Ginger Fizz: A light and healthy ginger fizz may be the perfect cocktail to accompany all your holiday feasting.
- Black Russian: Sip on a sultry black Russian while you celebrate the holidays. Its combination of Kahlúa and vodka is simple and satisfying.
- Pumpkin Irish Coffee: If you find yourself still craving Thanksgiving flavors come December, a pumpkin Irish coffee ought to set you straight!
More from YumSugar: 12 Days of Edible Gifts: Marinated Feta Cheese With Oregano
- Hot Toddy: This classic combination of hot water, whiskey, lemon juice, and honey is supposed to be a good cure for winter colds, but you don't really need an excuse to enjoy a hot toddy, do you?
- Cherry Bounce Old-Fashioned: Add a little fruity pep to your old-fashioned this Christmas with a splash of cherry bounce. And if you're feeling particularly ambitious, make the cherry liqueur yourself and gift it to your friends and family!
- Hot Buttered Rum: If the weather outside is frightful, warm up from the inside out with a steaming mug of hot buttered rum. The spiced butter is the key to this exceptionally delicious variation!
- Cranberry Mint Martini: Need a pick-me-up after a long day of shopping? This seasonal and festively colored cranberry mint martini should do the trick!
- Eggnog Martini: Try a twist on the classic eggnog this year, and class it up with an eggnog martini.
Check out more delicious holiday cocktails here.
What Was Your Favorite Classic Holiday Cocktail This Year?
12 Days of Edible Gifts: Hot Buttered Rum Mix
Holiday Happy Hour: Candy Cane Cocktail
Follow YumSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of YumSugar on Facebook