by Alyssa Reeder
Courtesy of David Raboy for Life + Times
You've seen Jourdan Dunn on the cover of Teen Vogue, walking the runways at fashion week, and posing as the face of Burberry-but now, she's taking on a new role as top chef on her new Life + Times YouTube cooking show (aptly titled) Well Dunn with Jourdan Dunn. Start taking notes! Jourdan is about to give you an exclusive, step-by-step lesson on how to whip up her favorite home-cooked meal: oven-baked chicken.
See more: The Best Dressed College Students Across the Country
3 to 4 pounds chicken parts
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup butter or margarine
See more: The 100 Best Backpacks for Back-to-School
1. First things first! Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Next, wash chicken and pat it dry with paper towels.
3. Mix it up! Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper into a pie pan.
4. Finally, coat chicken with the flour mixture.
1. Put 1/3 cup of butter in a shallow baking pan and place in the oven to melt. When butter is melted, arrange the chicken in the baking pan in a single layer, skin-side down.
2. Pop your chicken in the oven (Don't forget, you better be baking at 425!).
3. Wait, wait, wait for 30 minutes. Now turn chicken over and bake 15 minutes longer or until the chicken is tender and done. Make sure you don't see any pink! You're the chef-keep an eye on it.
4. And, voila! Time to eat.
More from Teen Vogue:
Celebrities Are Going Bananas for Braids!
Celebrity Takes on the Classic Moto Jacket
Face Washing 101: Your Guide from First Splash to Towel Dry
DIY: How to Make Espadrille Sneakers
by Alyssa Reeder