Welcome to dessert heaven.I don't know anyone who doesn't like chocolate chip cookie dough. These bite-sized treats are the perfect dessert for dough lovers, and are made without eggs. Serve them at holiday parties and win culinary points from friends and family.
1 cup salted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
6 ounces miniature chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugar together.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well -- use your hands to get it together the best.
3. Roll into 1-inch balls.
4. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is -- equally delicious no matter what!
5. Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
6. Store in the refrigerator.
- By Anne Coleman