Whether you're looking for a healthy, simmered-all-day soup or something a little more indulgent, the Shine Supper Club is cooking up one-pot meals you'll want to try. Share your own recipe and you could win! Here's how:
1. Write a blog post, on Shine or elsewhere, telling us about your favorite one-pot meal by Sunday 11:59PM PST, November 25th. Be sure to include a photo and a recipe.
2. Mention and link to the Shine Supper Club in your post: http://shine.yahoo.com/supper-club/
3. Tweet @YahooShine with a link to your post and include the hashtag #shinesupperclub. Aren't on Twitter? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will compile the links for all participants to include in their posts so all Supper Club members can share in the link love.
4. The community will vote on the winning recipe to be featured on the Shine homepage and added to our winner's circle!
5. The winner scores a gorgeous red 4-quart Dansk Kobenstyle casserole from Crate and Barrel!
Tortellini MinestroneHeather Likes Food has a love/hate relationship with the fall that may sound familiar. She craves filling comfort food, yet still wants to feel light and energetic. But woman need not live on green smoothies alone! She reaches a healthy, warming compromise with her tortellini soup.
Recipe: Tortellini Minestrone
Easy Chicken MasalaBowlicker was of the same healthy mind when she created this recipe, a one-pan meal of Indian-spiced roast chicken and onions, which she recommends for when you're "pressed for time and craving the simplicity of a one dish meal." Lady's got our number.
Recipe: Easy Chicken Masala
PozoleFood Wine and Thyme insists we not be intimidated by the list of ingredients in her pozole recipe, and that whatever prep work is called for is more than worth it, so much so that there's never enough for leftovers. "At least not in this house -- we eat it all." Might be a recipe worth doubling.
Vegetable Beef SoupTumbleweed Contessa makes pot after pot of vegetable beef stew come fall, and she admits that it's never the same twice. But that's the fun of soup! Feel free to cook this recipe in your slow-cooker: "There is not a better smell than pulling into the garage at the end of the day than the soup that has been cooking all day in the crock pot. Leftovers are even better." Music to our ears.
Recipe: Vegetable Beef Soup
Get into the kitchen and share your one-pot meal with us!