Unusual, but delicious, muffins; they will remain moist and fragrant for a long time. Try them out!
Related article - Blueberry Muffins with Cream Cheese
Pineapple and Chocolate Muffins
Ingredients for 12 muffins:
- 250 gr. (2 1/3 cups) of sifted flour
- 100 gr. (3/4 cup) of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 level tsp. of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 180 gr. (1 cup) of light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 gr. (1/2 stick) of butter, softened (or melted and cooled)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 4 canned pineapple slices
- 2 tbsp. of canned pineapple syrup
- for the garnish: sliced almonds
1. First prepare mixture 1 (dry) by combining all the ingredients together in a bowl, mixing well.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs together with the sugar, add the butter and the vanilla extract. Chop the canned pineapple coarsely and add it to mixture 2 with 2 tbsp. of the syrup.
3. Pour the wet mixture (2) into the dry mixture (1) mixing just enough to combine the ingredients, while taking note that the batter should be lumpy.
4. Place the batter into silicone muffin molds filling the molds to 2/3 of the quantity, sprinkle with the sliced almonds and bake at 160°C (320°F) for approximately 20 minutes.
Save and Print this recipe at webflakes
Every day at webflakes we feature a collection of recipes from around the world.