POPSUGAR FoodSource: POPSUGAR Editors' Picks: Our Favorite Frozen Foods
Sept. 10 is National TV Dinner Day, and the date just so happens to land on the cusp of Fall TV premieres. Since we're all guilty of hitting up our freezer for a fast and easy dinner (mac and cheese and Glee do go together), we asked our editors to share their favorite frozen foods so that you can enjoy them in front of your TV, too!
- Evol Veggie Fajita Burrito Plus Guacamole: I must admit, I love a good frozen burrito . . . even for breakfast. I've always been a fan of Evol burritos, but now that the Veggie Fajita Burrito comes with a packet of guacamole, I love them even more.
- Amy's Tofu Vegetable Lasagna: Amy's Tofu Vegetable Lasagna tastes cheesy and rich, like normal lasagna - without the actual meat.
- Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken: I love Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken - totally naughty but I always add broccoli and eat it over TJ's Frozen Organic Brown Rice.
- Healthy Choice Four Cheese Ziti Marinara: Healthy Choice Four Cheese Ziti Marinara is delicious and smells so good. Every time I heat it up, someone thinks it's homemade.
- Beecher's World's Best Mac and Cheese: Just heat up Beecher's World's Best Mac and Cheese in the oven and you have the most incredibly decadent, rich, cheesy dinner ever. It's so good.
More from POPSUGAR Food: Classic TV Dinner Fare to Re-Create at Home
- Char Siu Bao: In an ideal world, I'd eat dim sum every day (and not just for brunch), so I try to keep my freezer stocked with frozen, microwaveable char siu bao (Chinese barbecue pork buns) for a lazy but delicious dinner in a pinch. I usually get mine at an Asian supermarket, but Costco's are a solid second choice.
- Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie: Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie hits the spot every time.
- Red Baron Cheese Pizza Singles: The mini Red Baron Cheese Pizza Singles!
- Amy's Macaroni and Soy Cheeze: I'm lactose intolerant, and most dairy-free cheese substitutes don't cut it for me, but Amy's Macaroni and Soy Cheeze does a fantastic job of making soy cheese that's creamy, melty, and remarkably similar to the real thing.
7 Kitchen Staples For Busy Moms
5 Foods to Buy Frozen (and 5 to Freeze Yourself)
Your Ultimate Fall Produce Guide