Peach and Pork KabobsGrab the skewers, fire up the grill, and enjoy these easy and delicious kabobs, great for any night of the week.
1/2 cup bourbon
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup olive oil, divided
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
8 (10-inch) metal skewers
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 large peaches, unpeeled and cut into 8 wedges each
1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
See More: 30-Minute Quick-Fix Suppers
1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Whisk together first 3 ingredients, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, and 1 tsp. rosemary; reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining mixture into a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook barbecue sauce and reserved 1/4 cup mixture in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from heat.
See More: Fire Up the Grill for Kabobs
3. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread pork onto skewers, leaving a 1/8-inch space between pieces. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
4. Thread peaches and bell peppers alternately onto other skewers, leaving a 1/8-inch space between pieces. Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil, and sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp. rosemary.
5. Grill pork and fruit-and-vegetable kabobs at the same time, covered with grill lid. Grill pork, turning occasionally, 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until done, brushing pork with barbecue sauce mixture during last 5 minutes of grilling. Grill fruit-and-vegetable kabobs 4 minutes on each side or until bell peppers are crisp-tender.