To save time making this sweet treat, purchase ready-to-go graham cracker crumbs and make the crust according to the directions on the package.
• 1 1/4 cup(s) granola (no large nuts or raisins)
• 3 ounce(s) Wafer Cookies, crushed, such as Jules Destrooper Crisp Butter Wafers
• 1/3 cup(s) dark brown sugar
• 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
• 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
• 3/4 teaspoon(s) fresh grated nutmeg
• 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
• 8 ounce(s) goat cheese
• 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
• 2 packages(s) (8 ounces each) cream cheese
• 1 1/4 cup(s) pure pumpkin
• 1 cup(s) sour cream
• 3 large eggs
• 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
Plus: 30-Minute Meals for Busy Nights »
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Toss the granola, cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt together in a medium bowl. Stir in the butter and pat the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl and using an electric mixer on low, beat together goat cheese and sugar. Add in cream cheese and beat for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt; beat until mixture is very smooth, about 20 more minutes.
3. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake on a rack positioned in middle of oven until set, about 1 hour, 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until completely set, 4 to 5 hours or up to 3 days. Serve with whipped cream.
See more from CountryLiving.com:
Our Ultimate Guide to Kitchen Decorating »
20 Savory Pumpkin Dishes to Make »
43 Dishes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer »
16 Can't-Miss Pumpkin Desserts »
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.