Dulce de Leche Halloween Candy Cheesecake:
1 - Dulce De Leche Cheesecake kit ( I use Nestle's La Lechera)
4 - tablespoons butter
12 - ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
2 - eggs (room temperature)
1/2 - cup M&M's
1/2 - cup candy corn
1/4 - cup smarties
5 - mini peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Assemble cheesecake according to the direction on the box.
3. Bake for 35 minutes then allow it to come to room temperature for an hour.
4. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, but preferably overnight.
5. In a bowl mix together M&M's, candy corn, smarties, and peanut butter cup.
6. Place a small bowl in the center of the cheesecake, then with a spoon slowly pour candy all around the edge of the small bowl.
7. Remove the bowl and your cheesecake will be ready to serve.
- By Nicole Presley
For 25 spooktacular recipes for your Halloween bash, visit Babble!
MORE ON BABBLE
24 sinfully sweet dessert recipes in a jar
20 indulgent Nutella recipes - pancakes, pizza, hot chocolate, and more!
8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes - Caramel deLites, Thin Mints, and more