Well, ice cream certainly comes to mind. A sweet scoop melting down the side of your cone. A bowl piled high with creamy vegan ice cream, fresh fruit, and perhaps a dollop of whipped cream.
Ice cream is, indeed an amazing summer dessert. But it already had its moment in the sun! Check out our vegan ice cream recipe roundup for all the great recipes.
Now we're free to explore (and enjoy!) all those other cool, refreshing, light, and downright delicious summer desserts! Popsicles and fudgesicles, shakes and sorbets, raw puddings and pies, grilled fruit, and fruity cupcakes. Now THIS is a mouthwatering collection of recipes!
Share these recipes at an end of summer cookout, or keep them all to yourself. Either way, enjoy!
- Grilled Cherries and Vanilla Bean Walnut Cream
- Grilled Apple Pie with Vanilla-Coconut Whipped Cream
- Classic Rhubarb Crisp - A Summer Tradition
- Double Layer Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Strawberry Shortcakes with a Coconut Whipped Cream Topping
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Pies and Cheesecakes:
- No Bake Chocolate Cream Berry Firework Pie
- Patriotic Vegan Cheesecake
- Coconut Lime Cream Pie
- Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Coconut Macadamia Blondie Pie
- Cashew Cream Cups
- Chocolate Tart
Shakes and Sorbets:
Puddings and Panna Cotta:
Cool and fresh, with no need to crank up the oven, raw desserts are also a great choice for summer! Check out our raw dessert roundup for even more awesome summer dessert recipes!
Got a fabulous summer dessert recipe? Share it with us!This story was submitted by One Green Planet. One Green Planet is your online guide to making conscious choices that help people, animals and the planet. To learn more, visit the site, subscribe to the feed and join their growing community on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest