What's your favorite way to eat a PB and J? With so many flavor combos and ingredients to choose from there must be thousands of possible combinations.
PB and J is quite possibly the perfect lunch box sandwich. Simple, healthy, long-lasting and filled with fruity nutty cozy flavor.
Here are 10 of our favorite ways to eat PB & J:
1) Apricot Jam, Chunky Peanut Butter, Cinnamon, banana slices (pictured left)
2) Grape jelly with creamy PB on crustless white
3) Strawberry jam with chunky PB on whole wheat
4) Raspberry jam with creamy on multi-grain
5) Honey, banana, chunky PB on white sourdough
6) Creamy Pb with honey and cinnamon
7) Almond Butter and Peach Jam on Wheat
8 ) Cherry Jam, creamy PB on sourdough
9) Blueberry jam, crunchy PB on whole wheat
10) Blackberry with crunchy almond butter on a toasted bagel
For more of our favorite PB & J ingredients and combinations, visit Babble.
MORE ON BABBLE:
Rainy-day recipes: 15 colorful treats to beat the April shower blues
It's a Peep show! 10 ways to serve this favorite marshmallow
Contain yourself! 15 beyond-exciting desserts in a jar
Got a sweet tooth? 50 delectable dessert recipes
... And they ate happily ever after! 14 dishes inspired by our favorite princesses