- They're great any time of day: for breakfast on the go, an energizing afternoon snack, or a wholesome dessert option.
- Many bars, bites and balls are easily customizable for variety or personal preference. Swap mesquite powder for the raw cacao, goji berries for the raisins, or walnuts for the pecans. It's your call!
- They're allergy-friendly! Many recipes are naturally gluten free or can easily be so by using gluten free oats and other ingredients.
- They're raw-friendly! Many home-made bars, bites and balls are raw or have a raw option.
Ready to whip up some of your own? From Healthy Oat Squares to decadent Nanaimo Bars, we've got a recipe for every taste!
Bar, Bite and Ball Recipes
- Goji Energy Bites
- Cacao Mesquite Superfood Balls
- Protein Balls
- Healthy Oats Squares with Coconut and Dates
- Cinnamon Raisin Bars
- Lemon-Coconut Breakfast Bars
- Raspberry Jam Spelt Crumb Bars
- Mocha Chip Larabar
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
- Hazelnut Chocolate Snowballs
- Oreo Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Nanaimo Bars
- Swedish Vegan Chocolate Balls
Did we miss YOUR favorite recipe? Share it with us!One Green PlanetThis story was submitted by One Green Planet. One Green Planet is your online guide to making conscious choices that help people, animals and the planet. To learn more, visit the site, subscribe to the feed and join their growing community on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest