To attract audience's eyes, you no longer need third-party Company to help us advertise our products; you can create advertisement with PowerPoint. It is absolutely cost-effective but quite efficient way to help you advertise product information by converting PowerPoint to video and broadcast the animate video in the main street.
As a part of the Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint has become the world's most widely used presentation program. It is widely used bybusiness people, educators, students, trainers to make presentations. With this tool, one can easily and clearly display text, graphics, movies, and other objects in the form of a slide show. Whether it is used to prepare for a meeting, an exhibition or a course, PowerPointhelps us a lot.
Having the ability to create clear, cohesive and persuasive presentations will give you an invaluable advantage in the workplace. It will also gain you recognition. Presentations are tangible work products that are easily and very quickly dispersed within and outside an organization. Creatinggood PowerPoint presentations bolsters your advancement potential.
so I list below the 4 trends I see in presentation design.
1. Increased interest in developing PowerPoint slides for online marketing. SlideShare is mostly used today by small businesses and thought leaders with a lot of time on their hands. But increasingly, businesses will see the value of creating SlideShare decks to increase interest in their products. The rules for SlideShare decks are different than the rules for training decks, business decks and keynote decks and there will be some floundering around while we figure out the rules. Someone will write a book targeting this niche interest.
2. PowerPoint continues to replace text documents. The trends that are driving adoption of PowerPoint as a business document will continue to push text documents out of business: complex problems, increased availability of data and the tools to analyze it, information overload. PowerPoint is the easiest to work with. Love it or hate it, everyone already uses PowerPoint so you can email PowerPoint slides to others, but you need to make PPT to video or PowerPoint to DVD, so that you can upload them to SlideShare,YouTube,facebook, if you carry your deck on a USB stick it's likely you'll be able to just plug it into the presenter's computer and it will work. There are tons of video tutorials and books on how to use PowerPoint. You can't say that about Prezi, Keynote or anything else.
Tips: here we collect the tutorial on how to convert PowerPoint to DVDfor you reference.
3. Tablets and scribbling. The rise of the iPad and other tablet computers will replace pure laptops and so speakers will interact with their presentations more by scribbling annotations on slides as they speak. They will increasingly start out with a blank presentation slide and build it as part of a conversation with the audience, like using a flipchart or whiteboard.
4. More focus on effectiveness, less on design, starting in education. The pendulum has swung too far to the creative side of the equation where we're pumping out beautiful but low-content slides like you see on SlideShare. This won't work, especially in education. Teachers will increasingly demand rules for using PowerPoint that are based on instructional research. This will spread, first to business and then to other types of speakers.
To make your presentation DVD advertising from PowerPoint more professional, here are some tips for you:
* Be clear about the purpose of your advertisement. If you start designing without knowing your purpose, you'll end up with a confusing message. For example, before black Friday, discount information may be your main subject, so your ads should focus on this. And you need to know which goods among the various kinds of commodities should take more time to display.
* "A picture is worth a thousand words". Make sure you will find photographs or pictures that best convey the ideas behind your subject. Pictures always attract people's eyes. Besides, you can also add some audio to your ads. This must be more effective, because customers can get the information from vision and hearing.