You don't need a boat to be on-trend!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis, BettyConfidential.com
Lounging on a yacht in front of a hot sun and chatting with your lover would be the ultimate spring break. While you may not be that lucky, we're going to bring the French Rivera to you with nautical clothes. Even Taylor Swift was spotted in a super cute nautical top on more than one occasion... and we have criminal bargain prices so hot; you just might book a ticket or buy your own boat.
1. Nautical knit dress ($39.99, chadwicks.com). A gorgeous dress that will boost attention to your chest and slim your waist.
2. O'Neill Nautical Mile dress ($39.50, zappos.com). Dress to impress.
3. Striped sweater shrug ($59, casuallivingusa.com). A stunning addition to any shirt.
4. Hy & Dot nautical stripe tank ($39.90, nordstrom.com). A slightly sheer deep V tank top that has a beautiful flow for any body type.
5. Bias striped tunic ($34.99, metrostyle.com). Sexy. It's that simple.
6. Sailor denim skirt ($39.99, luckybrand.com). A low-rise skirt with a button front that's to die for.
7. FULL TILT nautical stripe women's pocket tank ($17.99, amazon.com). A tank top that's not only casual, it'll breathe well for the coming summer days.
8. Zenergy stripe stud top ($20.99, chicos.com). Get cozy but stay stylish.
9. Nautical puff sleeve navy blue striped top ($10.99, clothespallet.com). A modern twist on nautical.
10. Mcginn nautical stripe drape front cardigan ($220, nordstrom.com). Items like this are the reason behind the word Glamour.
Brittany Roshelle Davis is a freelance writer who specializes in all things fabulous. Visit her site at brittanyroshelle.wordpress.com!
Read more articles on BettyConfidential.com