The Hamptons: summer hotspot for the rich, famous, and friends of the rich and famous. Show off some socialite style with a few breezy caftans for the beach, a noticeable Tory Burch logo here and there (if you must), and some shiny shoes. Of course, before Oprah and her posse invaded the Hamptons, it was the jazz era playground, so channel the past by getting lost in a copy of The Great Gatsby and going old-world glam at night with some vintage-inspired evening wear.
1. Wrap Halter Top ($24.50) and Banded Hipster ($19.50), Delia's
The Frisky: Who Bejeweled a $10,000 Hermes Birkin Bag!
2. Panama Fedora, $34, Fred Flare
3. Carrie Sunglasses, $11, Fred Flare
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, $9.80, Amazon
The Frisky: Was It A Faux Pas For Michelle Obama To Match Her Makeup To Her Dress?
5. Ryu Silver Screen Goddess Dress, $99.99, ModCloth
6. Sea Bags Sail Tote, $160, Urban Outfitters
The Frisky: How Long Before You Let A Guy See You Without Makeup?
7. Merona Gold Sandals, $19.99, Target
8. V-Neck Kaftan Cover Up, $40, Topshop
9. Lucite Logo Cuff, $45, Tory Burch
There's lots more to love on The Frisky
Check out and sign up for The Frisky Twitter!