Summer bubble vase arrangements will make lovely accent decor pieces for your home or enclosed outdoor space. The bubble arrangement styles go from simple elegance to whimsical, and are easy to make no matter what level of expertise you have. If you are planning a wedding, these bubble vase centerpieces would add a dramatic detail to each table. Keep the kids busy this summer by having a craft day where they can make their own bubble vase centerpiece for their room. Incorporate your creativity into each creation to make it your own one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
Floral Goldfish Centerpiece
- Bubble vase
- 8" grapevine wreath
- Silk flowers
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Fill your bubble vase with water, then place the goldfish in the water. Ask the place where you purchased the goldfish how to properly care for it. This is a great summer centerpiece idea for kids who want to have a pet.
- Lay the wreath flat on a covered work area. Glue the silk flowers evenly throughout the top and sides of the wreath until it is completely covered.
- Place the goldfish vase in the center of the wreath.
The floral goldfish centerpiece is a great way to add a conversational decor piece to an entryway table. This centerpiece is the perfect choice to be used as a summer outdoor party decoration at your next barbecue. If you are looking for a unique centerpiece for your wedding tables, this would be a great choice.
Beach Plant Centerpiece
- Bubble vase
- 3 Starfish
- Small vine plant (philodendron)
- Place the starfish so that they stand upright around the inside of the bubble vase.
- Mix your sand and seashells together.
- Carefully pour the sand so that it remains mostly around the inside edges and secures the starfish to the sides of the vase, while leaving the middle with a hole.
- Place your small plant with the original container in the hole at the center of the vase. Fill in around the plant with some sand until it reaches the rim of the pot. Philodendron plants are a good choice for this type of bubble vase centerpiece.
This centerpiece would look lovely in any space in your home that needs that little something to make the area pop. If you have a beach house, this is a must-have piece to add your summer decor.
Simply Elegant Centerpiece
- Bubble vase
- Large real flowers in white (gardenias and lilies are a nice choice)
- Pink food dye
- Fill your bubble vase 3/4 full of water. Add and mix a couple of drops of dye to the water.
- Remove the flower heads from their stems. Also, make sure to remove any leaves that would be touching the water so bacteria won't form.
- Place one or two white flowers so that they are floating at the top of the vase.
This elegant bubble vase centerpiece would look lovely placed on a shelve, fireplace mantle or table. Wrap a string of battery operated clear lights around the bottom of the vase for added elegance.
More from Yahoo! Voices: